I have a confession to make: I spent my childhood gifting my father incredibly boring things like ties and dress shirts. How many light blue dress shirts does one man need? In an attempt to atone for my gifting sins, I provide you with 6 totally awesome and unique (non-dress shirt) gifts for your dad. Under $25
- Does your dad love cooking? Does he have all the episodes of “Good Eats” DVR-ed? The Science of Good Cooking explores the principles behind cooking. It delves into topics such as “Cook Tough Cuts Beyond Well Done” and “Creaming Butter Helps Cakes Rise”. Perfect for the avid home cook. (Hardcover-$22.38)
- Shutterfly has a huge variety of adorable photo gifts. Use the coupon code SHIP30 for free shipping on orders over $30. Coupon code SHAREIT gives you a 40% discount off everything! I love this stainless steel water bottle with photo collage. It comes in a dozen different varieties. This is the perfect gift for the workout enthusiast. ($13.20 + Shipping)
- Every guy shaves right? (Well, I guess those with beards don’t…) The Dollar Shave Club delivers razors right to his door for $1 a month. (Admittedly they are only 2 blades, but if he likes 4 or 6 blades they are only a few bucks more) If nothing else, their ads are hilarious. (Gift cards start at $25, plans start at $1)
- My husband has been salivating over quadcopters since seeing one at Brookstone six months ago. This radio-controlled quadcopter has a camera and LCD Panel Display transmitter. Basically, it does flips, records video, and will make your father the envy of his friends (and their kids). ($73.95 with free shipping)
- If your father lives far away (as mine does), Omaha Steaks are the perfect gift! He gets a restaurant-quality meal in the comfort of his own home. Free shipping on select combos ($69.99 +).
- Red Envelope is offering products made from authentic sporting memorabilia from collegiate and professional teams. Does your dad love the Cubs? Buy him a bottle opener made from half of a game-used baseball. Or is he more of a Ohio State football fan? He’d love these game used collegiate helmet cuff links. Did he grow up in Boston? He will think these MBTA token cuff links are amazing!
What are you getting your father for Father’s Day? I’d love to know! Leave a comment below. Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small percentage of the proceeds, which goes towards buying more craft supplies and great new content! However, all of these opinions are completely my own and I listed them because I love them! (and I hope you will too)