This post is part of my 30 Ramadan Acts of Kindness. For more information about this campaign, click here. The web is filled with amazing Ramadan sights and eats this year. I love clicking through all the wonderful creations and I wanted to share that with you! Welcome to my first linky party! The focus is on posts related to Ramadan or Eid-related. Crafts, food, decorations, anything!
<a href=”http://eatplaycraft.com/” target=”blank”><img src=”https://novicecraftersrulebook.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/linky-party1.jpg” alt=”Linky Iftaar Party”></a>
There are a few rules to keep it fun for everyone:
- Please link to a specific post, not your home page
- Grab my party button above and link it back to this page. Or copy and paste the code in the text box above directly into your linked post.
- Please don’t add links to promote shops
- You may add up to 5 links
- Please visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- This party starts Thursday at midnight EST & ends Sunday night at midnight EST
- By entering a link, you’re giving me permission to feature an image on my blog. Proper credit & links will always be given of course
Click on the frog face below to get started. I can’t wait to see your ideas and creations!
Confused about how a linky party works or what it is? Read this for more information.